Thank You — Go Raibh Mile Maith Agaibh!
A sincere thank you to the following individuals whose generous financial support helped to make The Paddy O'Brien Tune Collection a reality:
Mark Bickford · Mike Whalen · Joan Donaldson · Eric Damon Walters · Frank Dalton · Patrick O’Kane · Shawn Kennedy · Brian McHugh · Andrew O’Brien · Robert Dunlavey · Susan McKeown · Jeffrey Meade · Mary Mehsikomer · Todd Denton · Michael Mullins · Lori Lander Murphy · Mike and Jan Casey · Roger Leach · Brenda C. Knox · Bryan Aaker · Peter Fraterdeus · Mandy Murray · Martin H.Groody · David McKenna · Teresa Baker · Trish O’Neil · Matt Heaton · M. E. Lowes · Emily Peterson · Shannon Zilka · Sue Spencer · Kevin O’Kennedy · Dennis Herbert · Naka Ishii · Stacie M. Keenan · Susan Frances · Paul Wells · Dan Rein · Jo Ann Vano · Walter Carlip · Linda Keenan · Harry Ferguson · Jim Tynan · Betty and John Rogers · Amy Smith · Mike Dugger · The Shamrock Traditional Irish Music Society (“The Shamrogues”)
Special thanks also to the following people for their recent help and encouragement:
- Dan Rein, for the loan of recording equipment, and invaluable assistance with recording and mastering
- Mario Vano, for his technical expertise and help with recording
- Nick Lethert, for his creative eye
- Charlie Johnson, for his unstinting attention to all the details
- Frank Claudy, for sharing tunes and conversations about tunes
- Dáithí Sproule, for help with Irish translations
- Phil Nusbaum, for folklore expertise and assistance
- Tom Walker, for folklore expertise and assistance
Thanks also to the following institutions and foundations for their support:
- The Bush Foundation
- The Irish Fair of Minnesota
- The Irish Music & Dance Association
- The Minnesota State Arts Board
- The Metropolitan Regional Arts Council
- The Minnesota Folklife Society
The Paddy O’Brien Tune Collection has been supported over the years, in part, by grants from the Bush Foundation Artist Fellowship Program, the Minnesota State Arts Board, and the Irish Fair of Minnesota Legacy Fund.
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Minnesota State Arts Board, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.